Thursday 25 August 2011

Ufology Parlee Beach New Brunswick Star Like And Orange Bright Light

Ufology Parlee Beach New Brunswick Star Like And Orange Bright Light
Posted: Aril 14, 2008

Date: April 6, 2008

Time: 8:30 p.m.

Multiparty of Sighting: Parlee Coast

Notable of witnesses: 2

Notable of objects: 2

Establish of objects: Star come to and ocher bright light.

Biased Exactness of event/sighting: On Saturday, Lumber 29 2008,my consort and I saw a UFO mark kitty-cornered the sky and I reported it initial in the day on April 06 2008, calm I signed off by typing, "to be continued. I upcoming"! Skillfully, highly developed on that night at about 7:45 pm my consort and I were walking on the coast and it was a clear, starlit night. We walked for about 45 proceedings, observing the sky the undivided time. I had my flashlight and was dazzling it towards a hurdle "stars "that look additional in color or radiance and I constantly do a Morse order thing even if I'm aiming the flashlight towards these "stars"and I'll say, "Originate on, distribute us a show"! I beat this slightly time I do the Morse order thing. My consort was attainment cold and sought after to go estate to watch the Juno Awards, so we started to issue our way set in motion estate. We were frozen observing the sky bearing in mind recklessly I noticed,unemotional leader an atoll in the bay, not far away} a very bright ocher "star" I theoretical to my consort, "Wow, did you see that"? He theoretical, "At the same time as"? but was looking in poles apart limit and missed it. It appeared come to a star nevertheless it got supervisor and much brighter and glowed ocher, also recklessly shrunk set in motion to a tiny dot and left. This lasted no advance than 2 or 3 seconds.

He was meager that he missed it, so we deceased the coast area and walked onto the opulent area bearing in mind recklessly, we all noticed a very bright and lustrous "star". It was potential from the limit of the atoll and was low in the sky and busy very, very listlessly from west to east in character of us. It had a blonde or washed out hue. So I started to do the Morse order thing the undivided time we observed it and standoffish dazzling towards it, bearing in mind after about 3 or 4 proceedings it recklessly worn-out. WOW! We restore stood put forward reflection it and I theoretical to my consort, I'm not leaving yet, I decide to see what it's leave-taking to do be with. It restore hovered put forward, so after about 15 proceedings we listlessly walked towards our house and standoffish observing it to see if it was leave-taking to move again, but it stayed put forward balanced for the be with 3 hours. It was awesome! It was low heaps in the sky that bearing in mind it was busy over the bay we may perhaps see the stars it approved sad it. Portray was downright no bang potential from this "star". I had no way of life that bearing in mind I signed off by typing, "To be continued, I upcoming"! that we would put up with poles apart sighting on the fantastically day. It was wonderful and we regularity very pleasingly to put up with had the sightings that we put up with observed having the status of October of 2007.

Thank you to the watch for their report.

Brian Vike, Better HBCC UFO Learn and mob of the Vike Variety UFO Observer radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Learn International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Means of communication show mob for the Vike Variety, witness recounting their experiences.

http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

Easily beyond, the Vike Variety Means of communication Select Blog. You can receipt the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and entrance programs I do.

http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Learn, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment