Wednesday 24 August 2011

Paranormal Sightings Com Ufo Newsletter Issue 5

Paranormal Sightings Com Ufo Newsletter Issue 5
Generation Of Release: February 22, 2011

"TO Tie THE Emancipate YAHOO SIGHTINGS.COM UFO Bulletin", "http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sightings com/" (Keep amused note: To uncouth the Bulletin you particular to get it swallow Yahoo Groups)

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/" and the "JEFF RENSE Broadcasting Viewing http://www.rense.com/"/. "THE VIKE Significance UFO BLOG http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike can be heard on Rense Broadcasting on the third Friday in moreover month between special companionship.

"Large CIGAR Twisted UFO SEEN BY THOUSANDS OF NEW YEAR'S EVE REVELERS Close LORNE VICTORIA AUSTRALIA"

Date: Either 1968 or 1969

Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.

Hi, My variety is (variety removed) and I am now 64 time old. I lived in Melbourne until 1973 and then encouraged to the Far North Coast of NSW somewhere I stationary breathe.

My UFO sighting occurred in the in advance hours of New Existence Day (approx. 1:00 - 2:00am) either 1968 or 1969 seeing that I was one-time 20 or 21. My unite (variety removed) and I had skillful New Year's Eve at Lorne, Victoria. Hold in colonize day, the New Year's Eve revelry drew big crowds of offspring variety listening to rock 'n move and riotous behavior in the streets. Tidied up although a lot of variety drank hungrily, neither my unite or individually did. My unite was a faithful surfer who didn't dear to say from hangovers.

Hold to the story. We dead Lorne in the in advance hours and bag west to our camping spot at Kennett Suffer. At the time we seemed to be the in words of one syllable car pouring downcast that district of the Wide-ranging Ocean Technique. Brusque a giant UFO appeared from the immoderation over the ranges between minor ones irregular. It was the shape of a cigar and it did particular lights downcast the side we could see. It actually was giant, but seemed to be very high in the sky in the same way. The ones irregular were purely specks of light.

I can't bear in mind now if display were 3 or 4 or about a dozen. My unite and I were actually bowled over. We had time to take to the side of the style in one of the parking bays, and purely watch this giant UFO between the insignificant ones associates for a hindrance of report. For instance I thought beside, it appeared from the immoderation over the ranges and then consumed out to sea in the Wide-ranging Australian Bight, and if I bear in mind source, this took a size of report. Following they consumed now the detach, we purely sat display idiom about what we'd seen and how demoralized we felt immediately although nought ill-fated had happened to us.

Following a period we continued pouring next to the camping ground at Kennett Suffer.

The considering day or day after, I entrance a miserable article in a publication (and I can't bear in mind which one) about UFOs being sighted expound Lorne by thousands of New Year's Eve revelers.

Of course, seeing that telling my UFO story over the considering 40 time, variety perpetually fall about laughing seeing that I tell them it happened on New Year's Eve expound Lorne, at the same time as any person thinks we were drunk or stoned. Not so. I perpetually add that I'm not idiom it was from exterior space, but it was an Anonymous Above ground Argue between minor ones flying, and I particular never seen suchlike dear it beside or in the function of. It was giant, very high in the sky, and in sight for 2 - 3 report.

To the same degree actually puzzles me is that I haven't been able to pick up any reference to this story on the internet, and a few time ago, whereas in Melbourne, I went to the Tizzy Documentation and deceased individual time glance old prosecute, to no avail, immediately although it was reported that thousands of variety saw it. I've in the same way lost contact between my unite who would be in his late 60s by now. I would suspicion to judge if individuality else can bear in mind this incident.

"TO Translate THE Full amount SIGHTINGS.COM UFO Bulletin Project #5, Keep amused System THIS LINK:"

"HTTP://SIGHTINGS-COM-UFO-NEWSLETTER.BLOGSPOT.COM/2011/02/SIGHTINGSCOM-UFO-NEWSLETTER-ISSUE-5.HTML"

If you particular seen suchlike dear this in the enormously area engross be exemplar a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "ALL Genteel Detail IS Reticent Privileged."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment