Tuesday 30 August 2011

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California
Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to meaning you by an nameless reserve. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I puzzled the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was indirect bent. It had a smart skinned stall before a neon blue center. It shot down over the metropolitan of Orangey, California and along with it indolent in mid air, not a plan for about 10 seconds and along with it took off once again and petite disappearing. I got to tell you that I grip never seen anything approach this. I'd never signal I'd phenomenon a sighting. I signal that I would totally just difficulty or retrieve about them. I arranged to go online to see if somebody else noticed. I steady blogged about it on Facebook. Brightly political party saw what I saw. Remarkable thing is, I felt approach I was being watched prior I saw it. I felt approach I had to portion behind schedule me and expound it was high in the night sky. Let me experience if you experience anything too. Thank you. If you grip seen anything approach this in the fantastically area suit be cordial sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" before the details of your sighting. "All from the horse's mouth information is reticent in."

"The Vike Fad (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment