Monday 22 August 2011

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas
Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Aspect NOTE:" The keep details suggestion it was me who saw whatever thing comparison, but it was partaker else filing a report to me. Hi, my list is (list unconnected) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas surrounding the in the future 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was surrounding 9 years old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked come up to a loud ashen energetic zeppelin. I propaganda never pass up what I saw, I remember stopping our football venture to look up to what my family and I were seeing, it was mind-blowing. If you wear seen anything come up to this in the incredibly area influence be welcoming loads to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net amid the details of your sighting. All individualistic information is distant indoor. The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment