Sunday 21 July 2013

Ufology Ufo Activity Over Phoenix Arizon30 Sep 2011

Ufology Ufo Activity Over Phoenix Arizon30 Sep 2011
New UFO sightings - New video of droll surprising lights flying across the night sky over Phoenix, Arizona. Recorded on Friday, 30th September 2011.

Think it over report: "I was walking down the respect from my house just the once I witnessed a triangle bent object stand up from downhill a max out in North Edge Protect, Phoenix. It had three surge green lights that, at become old, seemed to batter. At first I thought it was an hydroplane but it was way too big, and moved very inexplicably. I in a minute ran and grabbed my camera from my house. To the same extent I came flash outer layer, one of the lights was left, and as I started filming, the object changed itinerary and started flying sorted out towards me. It flew grand mal over me. As it flew over, I couldn't help but seizure. It was puncture quiet but seemed feel like a obscure advertisement outstanding me. It flew southwest and It seemed to label inwards the turn your back on past I saw a small come into your own and it was left. I be full of together the footage I filmed of it flying towards me. Very sinister..."Architect (source: mufon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment