Wednesday 3 July 2013

Black Triangle Sighting In San Antonio Texas On July 27Th 2013 Saw A Pulsating Light In Sky

Black Triangle Sighting In San Antonio Texas On July 27Th 2013 Saw A Pulsating Light In Sky
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS ON JULY 27TH 2013 - SAW A PULSATING LIGHT IN SKY, WENT INSIDE TO GET CAMERA

Me and my son went outside, I was sitting and he said what that was in the sky since the object was changing colors! I said I didn't know so went to get the camera so I can zoo in and that when we captured the images! I called my wife and other children, and they came outside and saw it also, it stayed above for 45 minutes and we went inside to look for more battery's and to show my mother in law the pics, we went back outside and it was gone!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment