Saturday 6 July 2013

Amateur Astronomer Spots Ufos Over Northern British Columbia

Amateur Astronomer Spots Ufos Over Northern British Columbia
Date: July 30, 2010Time: Approx: 11:10 - 11:25 p.m.Ciao Brian, I am an green astronomer from Northern British Columbia. I claim been opinion the skies for many years and report the northern sky very well. I claim also deliberate the UFO phenomenon for many years and claim never been swayed that any claim been ET in slope. The two objects I saw tonight are behind zero I claim seen by means of. I observed both objects plus the bare eye and plus 10x50 binos. The ultra was observed for 10 sufficient and seen by my neighbor. (rude I did not claim my 12.5" leeway set up at the time)Do we claim unlimited satellites that can improve stability, speed or stop? Do we claim something advanced than the ISS up submit I'm not on the alert of? The object was distant brighter than the ISS or the pink glisten from it. The ultra object was warm (est. mag. -6) It was blue in colour (behind Vega) plus a unlimited orange-red round barely visible light all along it. I claim never seen at all behind it by means of. Any ideas?I may claim video of the first object, I hand down lopsided at the footage considering tonight.Objects flight paths included below. Cheers!If you claim seen at all behind this in the exceptionally area charm be civil quite to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "ALL Deep Categorizer IS Reticent Underhanded." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment