Saturday 12 January 2013

Ufo Sighting In Unknown Cuz It Was Across

Ufo Sighting In Unknown Cuz It Was Across
UFO SIGHTING IN UNKNOWN CUZ IT WAS ACROSS, MASSACHUSETTS ON JANUARY 19TH 2013 - THERE IS A FULL MOON-LIKE THING JUST ABOVE HORIZON IN PHOTO I TOOK OF SUNSET YESTERDAY - WILL EMAIL IT IF U WANT 2 C IT

Using my digital camera, I photographed the post-sunset glow over Boston Harbor last night. Didn't notice anything at the time but when I downloaded the images tonight, I noticed a full moon-like something just above the horizon across the harbor in one photo. The timestamp on the photo is 9:19:24 pm (it looks like my time on my camera is set 26 min. fast, so the real-time would have been about 8:53:24 p.m.). The thing does not appear in the next photo, which was taken 30 seconds later, or the previous photo, which was taken approximately 15 min. earlier.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment