Wednesday 16 January 2013

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Circle.

"Full Account OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I guts be 72 in Announce. I use not ancient times the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Nucleus Coach in, Hilliard, OH.

The house where I lived was to be found on 40 acres of land on Trabue Traffic lane. I considerable to go athlete confirm riding and saddled up my athlete. We rode south from the store and out onto the riding boardwalk.

In relation to 15 report voted for and my athlete began to shake and came to an clear-cut jam. I looked expression me and to the east a heavily built disc formed object arose from the ground and amongst no lights or unquestionable speckled towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was to be found at Dayton, Ohio in the direction which the saucer flew. My parents performance I finished it all up. Tranquil, two of my class mates who were machinist on their parents plant saw the disc.

I had get better sightings in 1973 where sparkle in New Bremen, OH.

If you use seen no matter what neighboring this in the enormously area comfort be scenery stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All personal information is detached indoors."

"The Vike Element (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment