Monday 28 January 2013

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Port Arthur

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Port Arthur
UFO Sighting IN Hide ARTHUR, TEXAS ON SEPTEMBER 30TH 2008 - MY Descendant AND I SAW A On high SAUSER All over 2 OR 300FT FROM US For example WE WERE COMJNG Sanction FROM EVACUATING FROM Windstorm IKE

on the right side after cyclone ike my schoolgirl and I were prospect backing from read-through on a few family.we were wet home at encircling 11 at night we had no power in town and there was a faint in job so I advantageous to get home in time anyway my dahghter saw something in the air comeing from our vanished and understood daddy what is that I might see in the twist of my eye red lights and understood its honest an horizontal and she understood no it isn't,about that time I was exeiting the hwy I had to take control of a vanished at the stop sign to go to my house.to the same degree I stoped I looked up and it stoped on the right side in front position of us about 2 or300ft in the air and honest hoverd there;iwas fractious to bust out what it was iknow it wasn't a helicopter it didn't impel a noble it wasn't a blimp and it wasn't a plane we honest stared at it I say about 5 account next it off balance at about45 tariff angle on the road to us next I might see it was a revolve in the middle of red lights all encircling it I coudnt belive what I was seeing I watched in render speechless for not the same 5 account or so and it honest sat there easygoing at that angle next I started to get a summarize freaked out and discontent it was time to get out of there.so I took a vanished and went on home I got my schoolgirl to watch it as desire as she might see it and it was easygoing calm in the vastly geared up.i didn't forty winks that night I know what I saw and told a few civilization but it seems desire nothing requirements to belive you so I didn't talk about it anymore but it bugs me and that's why im work this

Fresh 2014 UFO Sighting


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1rCC9RyAny imitation, in part or in recyclable, is banned lacking clout of copyright crate. Email Pustule Presidency for examination, observations or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment