Wednesday 30 July 2014

Ufo Sighting In Vancouver British Columbia On August 9Th 2013 Big Redorange And White Sphere

Ufo Sighting In Vancouver British Columbia On August 9Th 2013 Big Redorange And White Sphere
UFO SIGHTING IN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA ON AUGUST 9TH 2013 - BIG RED/ORANGE AND WHITE SPHERE.. LOOKED BIGGER THAN A PLANET WE USUALLY SEE. NO MOVEMENTS.

I was in front of my computer facing the window. (I like to watch the sundown while I am writing my film reviews/checking Facebook and rest my sight looking through the window and the horizon. I was the beginning of the sundown and all the sky is pink and blue. I usually can't see any star in the sky/horizon (my window point of view) but this time I saw it. I mean, this is Vancouver so its always either raining or grey sky. But this is the first year we have so much sun/clear sky. Suddenly I see in the sky this bright light like a planet or a star. Looked like Venus or Mars but I've never seen it before, all these nights.. nothing. So I think it's because it's the first time we have so many clear nights and might be a planet. But it was bigger than the planets we use to see like Mars or Venus. Probably double or triple the size. So I begin to doubt about it. Specially because of the orange/red color... looked like it was reflecting the sun in the horizon. So I tried to get my cell phone that I was charging right besides me. and Boom! it was gone! Just 10 minutes. I mean Even a star doesn't do that! The reason I wanted to take the photo was because I wasn't sure if it was a planet and I wanted to compare the colors of the star or planet later on when the sun was down... also I thought it would make me find out if it was a star o not. But it was gone! just like that. No movements, no hovering no nothing. Just a big red/orange/white sphere seemed like it was reflecting the sundown. Not sure. The sky is dark now and no sign of that light. I really would like to know if this is a star or someone has seen something like that.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment