Friday 27 June 2014

Daytime Ufo Recorded Over Lone Tree Colorado 13 Sep 2012

Daytime Ufo Recorded Over Lone Tree Colorado 13 Sep 2012
UFO VIDEOS 2012 - This daylight hours UFO video was filmed in Lone Tree, Colorado on Thursday, 13th September 2012.Survey report: "To the same extent in my patch in Lone Tree, Colorado at 6:30 PM MDT on September 13, 2012, I heard a Cessna aircraft without delay turn after plunder off from Bicentennial Airport flying in a Southwest technique cry 170 degrees at about 7,000 feet. As I looked up at the aircraft I noticed a gaudy colorless light higher the aircraft. I continued to watch the gaudy light in the sky and I then fleetingly took my eyes off the gaudy light and looked at the Cessna, I then refocused my eyes on the gaudy light. The sky was only this minute clear before no clouds or string. It was silence very light ascend before at least an hour and partly until that time shade. I in the beginning smidgen I was looking at my first UFO. I then smidgen it was a star but it was too gaudy to be a star as the sky was not shade. I scanned the sky to see if I might see other stars in the sky but saw none. I yelled to my other half to present me the binoculars so I might get a faster skim at the object. Looking defeat the binoculars the object looked stolid or either reflecting the daylight or emitting a very gaudy colorless light. I then yelled for my other half to being the video camera so I might record what I was seeing. Considering I get the camera I recorded the object for about a charge. I then noticed a poster aircraft flying over so I got the binoculars to get a faster skim. The poster aircraft was at least 30 40k feet as it had a vapor trek. The object appeared to be dual as high as the poster aircraft.I assess the object to be about 60,000 feet. I watched to object for over a partly hour and all of a agile it departed. The object never stimulated or distorted regular here the well-known time I was scrutiny it. I do not blab what I saw but I do not want it was a star. The object in the video I took appears to be disturbing but it was motionless. I was not able to authentication the camera quick as the object was very far absent and I did not clutch my tripod. "Journalist (source: mufon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment