Monday 9 September 2013

Ufo Sighting In Henderson North Carolina On September 14Th 2013 Watched Boomerang Shapped Object Fly Over Our House

Ufo Sighting In Henderson North Carolina On September 14Th 2013 Watched Boomerang Shapped Object Fly Over Our House
I was on my back deck watching my dogs bark at a squirrel in a tree beside our house when the object came over the same tree's. At first I thought it was some kind of hang glider but I realized that it was larger than a hang glider. The object looked boomerang shaped. It was kind of like a triangle but with no tail and the middle was transparent and we could see the sky though it. The right side looked red and the left side looked silver. The object flew in one direction until it was out of site. When I first saw it I called my wife then called my 16 year old son so we all three saw it. There was no sound at all. My son is taking flight lessons and knows most airplanes and he had never seen this. We have planes of all kinds fly over all of the time and this was no plane that any of us had ever seen. The speed was about the same as a turboprop plane but was smaller than a turboprop.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment