Sunday 19 February 2012

Ufo Sighting In Port Huron

Ufo Sighting In Port Huron
UFO SIGHTING IN PORT HURON, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 24TH 2013 - WERE LEAVING FOR DINNER NOTICED 3 FIREBALL-ISH ORBS IN A V FORMATION. THEY PASSED THEN 3 IN A STRAIGHT ROW, THAN 2 STRAGLERS BEHIND THEM.

I was getting into my passenger door when I looked up and saw the fireballs. I had seen the same thing on the 4th of July 2012. A firework that never goes out. I felt it was a UFO, 3 orangish orbs in a silent V formation. Very high above in an empty cloudless evening. The sun was setting but they brightly stood out. The first wave came in from the south west, continued north, then slightly veared north west. All three waves followed this path as if following each other.first wave 3 in a V, 3 in a straight line, then 2 that came in like straglers lagging behind. I couldn't believe I was seeing this again. I wasn't scared or worried, more surprised. I Took photos. They all seem to be projecting lights off the bottom, appearing an orangish color, one appears blueish in the photo and upon zooming in appears much like saucer shape with a blue outline around it.I lost site when they continued farther north west.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment