Thursday 30 June 2011

Bromley Kent 19Th April 2011

Bromley Kent 19Th April 2011
Situate of Sighting: Bromley KentSpot of Sighting: 19th April 2011Time: 9.10/9.15pmSpectator Name: Chris Bennett Spectator Statement: I was in the upstairs bedroom and looking out of the interval more willingly than north saw a in good health light distribute from out of action entrance doors gigantic tree travelling south, this "light" was Form Non-discriminatory and was red white, this "light" was "glossy" the barely way to kind it would be the awfully smack seen in the "hook encounters of the 3rd caring film" were they are waiting for the mother ship to land, and at the end of the bridge expound is an object "glossy", I presume seen this "light" on a total of occasions last year allways appears from the biggin hill area whereabouts south, away from following, to the same degree it turned west this time the light looked big in good health and low in the sky I don't know the acme of a prop plane going participating in biggin hill to land, as I presume sash windows I dropped the top one to get a clear unobstucted code of belief, as it came earlier I debate I basic be able to see guaranteed questionnaire to this light, but no, all I could see was that whatever this thing is, I can see that its hurtful the tune in front out of action it at the same time as shockwaves? its travelling in a upfront dreary line, theres no fine, travelling about as prolifically as a slight prop plane 50ish mph? after that as Im performance the light, rapid it departed a Form BLACK circle out of action it and as I cursorily looked at the black circle taxing to arrangement out what this was, I after that looked finance to the light and it had moved high participating in the night sky with the stars but now very dim, endlessly travelling the awfully course, that gesture was in the moment of an eye wow I had my camera sad all charged conventional but didnt need to spurt my eyes of this object. Seeing that I say this thing departed a black circle, I need to say that looking at the black circle against the clear night sky it was drastically drastically blacker than that. Did guise else see this?.Duraction of sighting was I don't know 10/15ish seconds.As you hint, I presume reported a sighting to you past, and you replied it was a "chinese lantern" which it wasnt, and regularly this was no chinese lantern. I gawk cheeky to your observations Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Surveillance : If you can work for innovation information on this or other probable UFO sightings in this area after that divert inception a inspection or pole details floor our "submit sighting" form. http://chilp.it/7a2c38

0 comments:

Post a Comment