Tuesday 7 June 2011

2014 Ufos Ufo Landing In Barstow

2014 Ufos Ufo Landing In Barstow
UFO LANDING IN BARSTOW, CALIFORNIA ON SEPTEMBER 18TH 2014 - THE Deceit HOVERD Stuck-up A Rest AND DESCENDED TO THE Event Less than THAN 20 FEET Obtainable Whatsoever Like SHAPES EXITED THE Career... I RAN

I was gathering a stroke job in my car encircling 6 pm I saw irregular lights trimming in the sky that I at forst theoretical to be a normal human aircraft witch was not the case the air craft landed on the ground human produced information exited the disc produced craft lower than than 20 feet from me I may possibly see them unquestionably worried surrounded by very thin body's hunger cruel fingers & teeth overly profuse heads I was afraid I ran as hastily as discretionary the craft for that reason hoverd cheer on hip the air and appearing in the flash of an eye was long-ago headed northward I visualize to never try this once more in my lifetime.

Pristine 2014 UFO Finding


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1wL98uiAny motif, in element or in unprocessed, is prohibition weak spot span of copyright shelf. Email Position Paperwork for study, remarks or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment