Friday 5 November 2010

Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996

Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996
Draw by SW/LITS

Draw submitted by Disc.

Map (overhead picture) submitted by Disc.

A witness recalls a 1996 UFO sighting, of a disc-shaped UFO. This display took vacation as the witness was up for grabs work at the Milliken Scheme Mainstay in La Grange, Georgia.

Acquaint with is that report as it was submitted to MUFON. Impart are no corrections.

*

MUFON Member # 29988

Date: 1996-12-15

Time: 17:48

City: LaGrange

State: Georgia

Shape: Longest

Duration: 00:01:30

Vallee Index: CE1

Summary: UFO Determine at MDC

Report:


Whatever thing in this report is 100% right and reference. I chomp no discuss to induce up or build up anything, I chomp no other discuss other than to try and open up what I saw on this day, and the magnificent crash that it has had on me all these repeated time afterward. It is not my originate to try and plead your case the naysayer and nonbelievers, but I soul be produce and respectable gone the events that transpired on this day. Homeland can blockade what they soul from this, but the circle who snitch me, snitch that I am not competent of origination up stories, or lying for that gear. Why did I pause to corral now after so repeated time chomp conceded, or for that gear to provide it up at all? Perhaps it is all the events departure on in the world correct now. Impart are so repeated quaint events at home all over the planet. It is no secret that additional and additional UFO sightings are at home on a calibrate instance. I'm verbal skill this report for my own everyday reasons. The circle that I luminary to regulate this gone soul most ability be close links and back-to-back. I chomp no discuss to try and get any form of finding, and all right not looking for any style of scandal or dignity. For example I unmoving can, I hope to verbalize this display as precisely as feasible, and gone as extreme detail as I can withdraw. One of my regrets is that I did not go moral terrestrial and corral down the spot on date that this occurred. In the last 10 time or so, I chomp been imprisonment very meticulous records of day to day events, unusually skipping any. Miserably at home this time refinement, I didn't present extreme heaviness to such objects and in consequence did not wait up gone proof. As far as my biggest request for forgiveness gone this encounter, would chomp to be the fact that I did not chomp a camera or video recorder in necessitate to corroborate my story. If by yourself I did, they would most all right be convinced of the most divulging up close and in zealous detail, as consistently witnessed by part. I say this not to obtain, but to barely state a fact. I chomp seen seemingly hundreds of videos on You Tube, convinced particularly immaculate, convinced bad, others down correct leisurely or a hoax. I am confident that what I saw would chomp afforded me a visit from the so called "Men In Black". It would chomp been that extravagant, and set the midpoint by which all skeptics would chomp to admit- For instance WAS THAT? The preceding is the onward of my story. For instance follows soul be the time line of what happened on this remarkable day, one that I soul never skip.

For example I don't snitch the spot on date that this occurred, I do snitch that it was the winter of 1996, on all sides of November or December. I snitch this like the life span were terse, and all the grass had fallen off the trees- this I snitch for sure. I was lively at Milliken Scheme Mainstay in LaGrange Georgia. My normal work hour was 8:00 - 5:00 o'clock, Monday direct Friday- a hoard office proposed law. It was not abnormal for me to work over an extra hour at whatever time consistently vital. On this personality day, I shut down my supercomputer and collection to weight the abode at a short time ago 5:45pm. I withdraw a man walking securely of me, thereabouts 50' feet or so. He exited the side parking lot entrance way first, a few seconds afterward I did the especially. He earlier had a head tower departure to his car, which was towards the vanished as you walk out the side doors. My car was parked additional to the correct as you walked out the entrance way. I soul try to present a commendation as to but his car was, as apposed to mine. It was at this second (after up for grabs the abode) that I first saw the unidentified flying object gone my exterior vision. At that very second the object had rectangle came from the correct con of the abode. It was at a very low point, thereabouts 80' - 100' feet in the air. It was traveling from a SW presidency (215^0 azimuth), departure in a NE presidency (35^0 azimuth), at a line sight be realistic of thereabouts 35^0- 40^0 degrees. It was moving at a very low rate of quickness, hence compassionate me plenty of time to spy on it. It finished suited no fanatical at all- none worldly. Perhaps the one thing that trapped my eye first was the epic juicy light on the underneath of the craft. It was so juicy that at get older it was press down to severe at. The top helping of the craft was dazzling ancient clanging. I withdraw rumination how quaint that this craft had appendages sticking ostensible from the sides, divergent arithmetical sizes and shapes- whatever thing that I would afterward forward to as probes. Of course I can't be 100% percent sure what they were, but that is what it appeared to me as. As mentioned self-important, the craft encouraged or hovered tediously from a south westerly presidency departure towards the north east. On one occasion it came logically over the parking lot, I may perhaps see it simply, origination out the divergent shape and line of attack load of the craft. At the time of this sighting, I backpack a 1980 Pasty Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. The load of this model car is 18.5' feet longing. Subject this fact and judging the archetype and disconnect of the craft, and the blood relationship to but I was standing- I estimated the object as being thereabouts 25' feet in verge. It was not a epic craft by no means, but was all right competent of being maneuvered or wanton by convinced style of high-pitched life form. As the craft hovered tediously over the parking lot and before over the foliage in the standard, unscrambling without a doubt two parking lots, it continued moving in the north east presidency. I never took my eyes off the object the entirety time, and as it encouraged on across the parking lot and unevenly over the essential course in head of the office forward-looking, it did whatever thing that defied all explanation of physics. It went from moving dizzy, let's say 5 mph, to an accelerated quickness so rapidly, the by yourself way to depict it would be: "stabbing a rubber bullet" out of the container of a gun- starkly a band of color, afterward it was absent. I chomp make sense of stop trading cases of flying objects exploit the especially thing as I chomp described concerning. All one has to do is go to You Tube and type in "UFO", it wouldn't bear longing to declare convinced videos exposition stop trading maneuvers. An exemplary would be to type in the tenure on You Tube: "UFO All over again Flood In Italy", afterward you may perhaps latch the quick-wittedness by which I am describing. I am confident that America nor any other territory on this planet has anything in its military arms that may perhaps gain recognition close to what I witnessed. Let me say for the record: this was not an airplane, jet, helicopter, raise or anything else of this earth. I all right don't lead to be told that it was "bog gas" or the planet "Venus", or anything else that would missile my high-pitched. For instance I saw was real, it particularly did corridor, it took vacation a short time ago as I chomp outlined concerning, and no I am not screwball by a longing shot.

Summary: The man walking out the entrance way securely of me to his car never saw this object. As soon as I saw this object, I looked-for to plea to this man and say: "hey man, do you see that", but I was literally speechless, the lettering would not gain recognition out. I was so in awe at the sight of this UFO, that I rectangle may perhaps not bear my eyes off it- not flatten for a moment. The playful thing about this entirety scenario- I may perhaps withdraw telling myself that "this is a real UFO that I'm looking at". I rectangle knew forthright what it was, but at the especially time I couldn't grip that it was correct gift in head of me, in all its wonder and mystery.

Note: On July 2nd, 2011- I did step help to the vacation but this display took vacation and took dissimilar pictures. I recycled the aid of my old compass in necessitate to get an meticulous focus on but I was eminence, in network to what presidency the craft was traveling. Salt away in watchdog these photos were tiring in the aim of summer, gone the foliage far-reaching of grass, not to estimate these foliage chomp pungent spring up over the before 15 time.

I chomp recycled the aid of "Google Map" in necessitate to show a satellite picture from space, the office forward-looking but I worked at the time (MDC). I flatten chomp a picture of what my ashen Cadillac looked be keen on in necessitate to present convinced heaviness to the load of this object. The UFO was trivially heavy in verge than that of my car, but it was the by yourself thing at the time that I may perhaps commendation in describing the objects load. Conclusively, I found a picture on the internet that logically anxiously resembled the object in emanate. Contented memo that I did use software on my supercomputer (MGI PhotoSuite IV) to confirm esteem tally up the photo. It was my originate to show a truer matching to what I saw on that day. It is not competently the especially in each one detail, but all right very close. One resistance peculiarity mentioning concerning is that the photo that I chomp is darker, the precise UFO was very dazzling and clanging on top. The divan was logically darker than the top due to the elucidation covering, bolt for one epic light in the middle- this was very lurid.

The information that I chomp provided is level. This report is for the most part for my own everyday summon up. If other circle make sense of this and are inspired- that would zealous. If others make sense of it and authority its hog-wash, that's OK too. It is not my originate to induce circle grip me. I do authority circle be obliged to instigate their minds to the path that we humans are snobby, if we authority that we are the by yourself high-pitched beings in the universe.

Date: July 3rd, 2011

Consider dead heat 1

Consider Drop a line to 2

Consider Drop a line to 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment