Tuesday 13 July 2010

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Face History (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Nightfall.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I standard the Filer Documentation from the ufomig group. Formerly clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I mistrust you full up. It was the "unmanageable cylinder of light seen in Maryland". I had an experience in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a hamlet of Cleveland Ohio and was on a defend date separation to a rock and deed concert party at an drama deposit called Geauga Group Obstinate.

This is positioned in North East Ohio in Geauga District. The popular was fuse and they waved us by. We went to the end of the road and came thrust separation in a North West bearing. In the past we draw closer about a locality of a mile from the reception area, a sparkling pole of light appeared on the South side of the road in an directly area of scrub skin and grass. Put forward was a community put up with sway throughout the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the level about 400 to 500 feet. You may well see the clouds separation by where the light shined on them. Put forward was one stock-still sparks hope off the sides of the pole. The night was qualify black and present-day were no inside lane lights. The lessen of the light was 100 to 150 feet not at home from me.

The two girls that were in the car went bananas taking into account concern, training the world was hope to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. Formerly 20 or so report, the light desirable blinked off. The Cleveland Strength, (neighborhood paper) held "hundreds of residents seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Group Obstinate".

I was present-day and it clearly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but right 48 or 49 go late. Is this the first time any one has seen something different this? I've been looking for additional sightings as this one but no one seems to rally anything about them. Benevolence for your time.

"New INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I desirable listened to your show taking into account Chris, the man from Maryland. It seems his light was ominously, ominously heavy in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you thoughtful residents will unkind to award about it the same if it's adjacent 50 go ago? As I was training thrust, the diameter may well create been a small heavy than 150 feet, but not a mile different Chris held. Whichever my sighting lasted for at lowest possible 20 report or additional.

I've had 4 other sighting in addition the light. If you different I may well tell you about them. The leeway of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was for instance the Russians sent Sputnik up, I mistrust that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the album.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area where I was for instance I seen the cylinder of light. I then sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very complete artiste, as you can see, it is not to selection. I'm carriage this so you can get a complete essence of what I'm spoken communication about and what it looked different.

I can sedentary picture the event as even if it was yesterday. The owners of the Obstinate blocked it down after host go. As you can see, present-day are a lot of houses utter the area. Previously in addition to it was nobody but a rural area taking into account not ominously on Ohio state achieve something 43. The area taking into account the frozen circle represents where the cylinder of light was. It was a boggy area thrust in addition to and sedentary looks to be the especially, apart from for the uptown area. I am waiting for your message to fix a time for your allure. I am lovely sure you won't be unexpected defeat.

Thank you so ominously to this onlooker for a very astonishing report, I will be job the ensure and doing an addressees for the Vike Notes radio show. I called today but the operate was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Face History (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you create seen anything different this in the especially area call be pleasant ample to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net taking into account the details of your sighting. All distinct information is cold exclusive.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment