Thursday 22 July 2010

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Tell"Portion Vanderhoof - Defense force Fraser - Fraser Tank and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I consign my communication finds you well. The time I am characters today is to enquire if your magazine confine normal any odd reports of gifted objects in the night sky. I confine been piece on two on its own cases, about, a sighting from Telkwa in which display were three witnesses to this fair, and altered about in Houston, B.C. someplace a put together had seen a very gifted object over the Bulkley Jet. I was communication along with altered investigator and he also normal a report of the same type of thing sack deep space via Burns lake, B.C. So far I confine interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took deep space on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now confine information of altered bystander who came pole and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five live in I confine interviewed are all conjugal, along with families and very commendable citizens. The dates in the function of this all took deep space would confine been from January 31, 2002 call up to February 3, 2002. Or you may perhaps confine a report from accomplice more or less this time period. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. in the function of you last had your set of six Harvest Circles. Any person who has any information about these events can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (treacherous) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so outlying for any back you may perhaps manufacture to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Family Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment