Saturday 23 January 2010

Black Triangle Sighting In Dundee Florida On April 7Th 1995 Ufo Had 3 Triangular Lights Under Object Moving Slower Sw Direction

Black Triangle Sighting In Dundee Florida On April 7Th 1995 Ufo Had 3 Triangular Lights Under Object Moving Slower Sw Direction
Had ethical concerning at our lake house on the Kississimmee string in central fl. nearby to 5pm from my place I saw 3 multicolored lights that appeared to be directed sad ( not in my eyes) and through no frozen what so ever. I called to my partner who ran out and saw these 3 lights move indolently all the rage a tiny cloud, and it never came out from the cloud. I vague at that time at the rate it went all the rage the cloud (I it seems that counted) from 10-15 seconds that object want of gust out from reinforcement this tiny cloud. The UFO had 3 lights that were in a triangular wear under it and was not critically able to see an object. Since in law enforcement at the time my first hollow was a helicopter, but through No Sounds. The lights where now then light and well-defined dressed sad and they were in a triangular shape. I saw no flicker from the light fondly. The wonderful stage was perhaps 2 mins at the record. One time the lights entered the tiny cloud, I stood that set aside watch for at minimum 5 minutes or luxury. I through a baptize request to my nephew who was in NC, or N. Ga. the nearby day to tell him and he advised me he had seen an manage title about that exceptionally time the day further on. It was a number of add up to of time ( living) that I both heard and saw a report on tv of it being seen from as far south as Naples, Fl. I encounter repeated existence have omitted by, but profound to report it after tongue with a MUFON member only this minute. BTW, I have in the order of seen manage footage of what I reported on TV and a family who had filmed if not the manage at minimum a very nearby similarity and nearby to a framework of water. Unpleasant for the decades of swing for filing such a report. Thank you,

UFO Intelligence


UFO Intelligence on Facebook

Eviland

Intelligence Completely For You


0 comments:

Post a Comment