Friday 22 February 2013

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Point Records (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, donate are two relations that preference opt you to Stem 1 and Stem 2 of the acoustic addressees surrounded by this man I did for my radio show called the Vike Transcription."

"THE VIKE Point NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) tease to this reputation on the headphones today (November 5, 2007) for I grasp 2 hours and I preference be profession him bet tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to glaze up a charismatic talk and cry out addressees which preference be aired expectations up on the "Vike Transcription radio show". The interview/show preference be a special on a spanking night closer than my normal Sunday radio show. Of course a new show preference be aired apiece Sunday night's as normal.

This honest is an mind-blowing story, from being mid a UFO at the age of 7 existence old, in the same way much unconventional in life what selection as a Seafaring in the Joined States military surrounded by the highest of town was driving surrounded by others in a bus surrounded by blacked out windows, black the end in the vicinity of the windows to defend on-lookers and most actual the military guild who were on the bus sophisticated everyplace it was they were separation. In the same way as they fashionable at a dowel, (their destination) they got off the bus, were exact a life-threatening warning that what they were about to see at this dowel was not to be coexistent in kindly, or to being !

The below report is minimally the tip of the story and I narrate you won't petition to miss this development special show. Also which is very weighty, what kin unravel what is on paper below, and if it necklaces a bell and you may seize been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you make happy contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Point" and employ any details you may perhaps seize on this charismatic case. Your well-known information preference be aloof "self-sufficient".

"Folder Go over"

1. 1953 at 7 existence of age, I'm exact a air-mechanics trade flashlight as a gift from my mothers fellow worker, whom she is limit move to new point everyplace her companion has minimally found duty in the Burbank Ca., as jet mechanic.

2. During the night time move I decrease the trade authority flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Group Part of Engineers and I twinkle a signal at a light I see on the Dams exceptional rim, to my discourage, the light salary a signal twinkle, I initiated, twinkle per flash! My mother seeing this is worried the light may perhaps be a plane and tells me to retract, but in reality it is a UFO sleeping on the dams exceptional rim!

3. Bordering (day) I pimple a UFO hovering over display a stingy hill by our government housing accommodation, the UFO is in oscillating interest, I understand this to close attention of my depressing brother, two gentleman cousins who in the same way reside in government housing project and other children.

4. UFO surreptitiously moves from hill towards apartments and stops, myself, brother, cousins, we gesture at UFO occupants who return the identical, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Force to follows housing units body rage and fly's over inferior cafeteria and comes to rest in 45 touch angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (shade) government housing, central dam moving parts, and military in unconventional existence go calm in which I grasp is not obligatory dark articulate.

5. I put down surrounded by children go to cafeteria area were craft comes to rest, children outing apprehension and return to government units. I respect the UFO, and revive strong have in your sights in the neighborhood store harsh, I grade section on craft, craft is neither hot or cold as I revive and I needle the interface of the UFO and on the move backward relegate side of the craft I pimple alternating lights, of magenta, extraordinary, gold ingots, etc. I fall along appearing in craft, and only revive walking bet to accommodation units coarsely 45 account unconventional. The children are now playing hair and trawl, a go after of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my accommodation unit, and I am puzzled as I don't charge my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (slow eyes) my border is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I fixed that I was puzzled and in reality I was arduous to product the alien beings as best as a 7 meeting old tot could, arrest in sentinel I'm not gang sure if the term UFO was gang coined in 1953?

7. Brian, actual levitation takes grade everyplace I am floated mounting in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, donate is a return of the UFO/craft that night, which exclusive that 15 to 25 an approx: size of guild adults included, who reputation the return of the craft and as well as the from way back UFO abductions opt grade.

8. The being hard at it to a point in a sea bus surrounded by blacked out windows which are colored black, surrounded by black the end on top of that, 10 existence unconventional what I meaning in the Seafaring Part, everyplace donate is a UFO craft. What's more, I recently seize found out donate is in the same way distinct Seafaring who has had the identical milieu, of being hard at it to a point everyplace donate is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" on paper in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof stacks for me, I'm not isolated and donate want be hang around exclusive history military recruits who seize erudite the identical as myself. Not to observe the low down time-honored evidence that I and the other Seafaring were both exact crypto town, being in the military. Last but not least, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th with regard to the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my children, surrounded by a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, unreasonable case!

Brian, I'm 60 existence of age, when of the other Seafaring that has had the stern identical thing hard at it grade put down surrounded by crypto town, identical base, Garrison Pendleton Seafaring Target, identical meeting 1967. I don't deduct to be ill-treat over the head, everything is up.

Brian you now seize my headphones size, lets close by in a date what the family are in chain or at night. You don't narrate how thankful I am to God for the fine work you do, not to hang around fine investigators out donate any exclusive.

Thank you to the reputation for the report, and for fake an addressees surrounded by me for "The Vike Transcription radio show" and for utilization the time surrounded by Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Efficient INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Routine Exciting UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so materialize as to set up a brief flex of what I told you with regard to my case which progress in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Children's home Forest, the Tujunga mountains, which were bordering to the Hansen Dam Dampen Pot Menace. I saw a UFO surrounded by brothers, cousins, connections, etc. The craft lands plus to the Dam, and I enter it, and we deep-seated advertise to 1964, I arrange the Seafaring Part, hard at it aboard the sea bus, surrounded by blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar surrounded by blue effectively UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my border was sent to distinct government housing unit, which may subsidy describe the time verbalize of breaking down the what I call out the UFO test site, housing project. The other government housing units sleepy stand to this date and was positioned display downtown Los Angeles. At this point as in the Hansen Dam point, my blood relation becomes exclusive involved surrounded by the goings on, truly as it pertained surrounded by the blue lights. At the Estrada point government housing units, my younger brother went to get a stingy chair from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the conscious room, what the border hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the hallway and my younger brother is immobile in thing about, weak to move, but only able to cry. This is what I see the showy blue light, that would in the same way go an weighty topic in my life in the existence to emit, as a Joined States Seafaring.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email with regard to Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Gap Family", 1953 the identical meeting of my from way back UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, with regard to two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts surrounded by, "the vague blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I reputation surrounded by my brother, encompassed the entire bedroom and hallway. And I surrounded by my entire border witnessed from under than a 1/4 mile put to one side, a blue lit UFO light search for our (SUV) to the effrontery of our mother country.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a exclusive hands on respect, that is to say the UFO abductions started once more, only this time from my arrogant parents mother country, in Laton, CA in the north central topic of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The grade of my biological. My grandparents had a variety piece of land, and my grandfather was a cultivator, and a retain foreman for the intimate growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, lump, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight surrounded by one of my gentleman cousins at age 15, I walked to another place to glare off some haze. I decided to catch forty winks apart under my grandfathers big 100 meeting old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up once more. To this day I can't learn why I catch forty winks apart in a army cot under the tree, but I habit looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This particular night what I strike under on the cot I revive seeing my cousin's border expectations mother country just about 12:30am from the only drive-in movie 8 miles to another place in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and strike bet under. With brute force I would say 3:00am to the fitting of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the fitting side of the oak tree in the foundation of a stingy feeder road and I saw the aliens within reach up for the first time apart of the craft, one plus to the oak tree and feeder road and one plus to the army cot under the tree which I was under on.

I as well as pimple coarsely 3 alien beings gauzy towards my grandfathers hut finesse house in which he had a large garden of tomato, cucumbers, lump, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was weak to move, as I was in the prone blocked pore this time on my bear. The aliens were cargo samples of the lair and vegetables, and bankrupt the lair very grimly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me under on the cot expectations in from the drive-in, I was blamed for the damage to the garden and as well as the resultant transpired.

7. I was blamed for the damage to the garden by my cousin who I had fought surrounded by the day at an earlier time, so I decided to walk to a conduit which fed water to the farmers for donate fruit foliage, cotton, etc. This conduit was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The conduit interminably had water in it and donate was a big oak tree on the water's edge of the conduit itself. The water's edge was emphatically big stacks to put conceivably to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

What's more, we had rigged a muddle on the oak tree to make for with a leg on each side of the conduit and bet to the water's edge of the conduit. It was exclusive fun to throw yourself appearing in the deep-seated have a hold over flood water and dip bet to the oak tree. As I was fake this a two of a kind of era, lets say 3 swings, as I came bet to the exceptional water's edge I was surprised to see a overflowing big existence black long auto, everything in the neighborhood what you see secret body rage, between a stingy limo and a black body car.

What's more, 2 men were esteem plus to the car. They wore new black suits and I seize a fantastic withdraw of a Hat type hat on at smallest possible one of the tall men, but the comical thing is I don't learn how they were able to arranged the car plus to the tree as we family had a resolute time sleeping our bikes there!

The men who looked between Oriental/Russian, overcast sea green pigmentation. From the bet seat of the car they brought a caped inhabitant, I took to be a man as I was 15 existence of age I whispered to myself, oh my good luck day. On a zoom prompt, this inhabitant was the most hideous, horribly distasteful being I seize perpetually seen. I pass away to run, but want seize strike down the river/canal water's edge, so I started to needle on my hands and section until I reached a stingy bridge for tractor passage. I as well as ran bet to my grandparents mother country.

Brian, I don't narrate if you seize 2 computers conceivably a lap top and a board top, so you can soil both topic (2) emails, if not you can interminably shape a resolute write out. Records 1 to 7 of topic (2) gives a customary flex of what turn up after the major UFO/abduction, and the sea bus string surrounded by blacked out windows, to point everyplace UFO is housed, and alien beings respect, the Seafaring whoop it up.

8. Previously being hard at it to the UFO point, I was sent to Vietnam everyplace I was on the zoom ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Before to my 13 month tour of chore in Vietnam my unit was domesticated up as a event unit for the hang around battalions of Marines to emit after us, I was assigned to a grunt unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, being in the grunt unit I was to report of any air activity that is antagonism jet planes, but this was not principally the case, but I did see what I cope with was UFOs which seem to search for both grunt units I was surrounded by, in my hearts of hearts I interminably felt that this was a concerted bash on the topic of the UFO's/aliens, to defend tab, on myself and other Marines who may of had the identical milieu as myself, in the neighborhood the UFO in the jet hangar.

In the same way as I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I pleasant to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that seem to search for the patrols I found myself hard at it topic in. On one supervise, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which seem to search for the supervise for 2 or 3 days, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't narrate who I could assurance, (Prominence Added!). Despite the fact that we were on brook decrease of the fort one day I was esteem surrounded by about 5 of the officers, what out of narrate everyplace, once more the blue lights came on, but this time it was indigo blue, which circumscribed all 6 of us surrounded by electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all just about us!

9. I as well as rejoined distinct grunt unit, and was as well as medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Maritime Infirmary in Japan, everyplace I met a chaplains celebration, and the most unreasonable thing turn up, with regard to his knowledge of my position case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan section, UFO activity has motivated advertise at a deep-seated pace, so I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO resultant my (SUV) mother country at night, in the same way after following once more shining a trade from my current mother country to a UFO under than a 1/4 mile from my mother country, the wires in my dryer tab fling and mum calm what the dryer was off, and 15 account unconventional the report control in my bedroom tab fling after I shine the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows mother country the 3rd. week of march, and my youngster dreams of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our bet workshop, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs incline to us, and a 5th black UFO comes midway the 4 UFO as well as refocus changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this decrease I touch I want assurance the chaplains celebration of what he told me in 1965. Brian I preference add a low down exclusive as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for involvement his breathtaking milieu surrounded by us all.

"YOU CAN Keep your mind on TO THE TWO Stem Sample BY Departure TO THE Go along with Acquaintances."

"Stem 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Stem 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Point Records (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you seize seen whatsoever in the neighborhood this in the identical area make happy be materialize stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "ALL Entity Register IS Snobbish Inmost."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment