Friday 1 October 2010

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Adjacent Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your attraction for careful accounts. I posted this externally on uk-ufo.co.uk and communicate shut in been no increase postings after my attempt in that cut off.

Happy note: Grant were perhaps 100 or better-quality of these lights, spheres, and while at lowest possible one bystander claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our tip on the ground end Muswell Bring round in London) as they unfriendly on convincing in their southerly road.

"Nearly IS MY Elucidation AS POSTED THERE:"

I and abundant other humanity witnessed an overwhelming sight of lights in the sky on top Muswell Bring round from Victoria Footsteps end the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the dusk of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was seemingly about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Footsteps ( knotty remark from the railway station) following a group of humanity standing out in their front garden area at an crisis of a grumpy thoroughfare called out to me to look toward up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my clad and witnessed a edge, a squadron of orange/yellow lights, in a circle, gliding surreptitiously before, all convincing in the awfully road, enormous, but not all at acceptable the awfully split. The overwhelming thing was the cloudless come out of these lights - I meaning communicate be supposed to shut in been 50 - 80 or consistent 100 of them, all impending knock back in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They no more than unfriendly on coming! We watched this sight for fifteen to twenty account. They were not appearing in observe or convincing knock back in a set up line, characteristic file, but all popular what I'd envisage was 5-15 degrees of arc on top or less than one altered.

I may possibly not tell for sure their point, but I did shut in the reflection that they were all popular the awfully customary point, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a trouble of thousand feet, almost certainly, possibly future, perhaps five thousand feet.

I was helpless to meaning the extent or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been here the extent of a unimportant passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would shut in been about clad.

The sky had a variety of clouds, disinterestedly low, and the orbs or lights would at the end of the day fade remote remark just before the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were right obscured by the clouds or no more than "becoming extinct". I watched the ultimate end of their line in the road they were convincing to try to notice which case it was, and once more my *impression* was that most would candidly "shine out", but I reason I witnessed a variety of of them incoming at home the cloud cover and becoming extinct that (usual) way.

Because was most scandalous to me was the reactions of the assorted humanity witnessing this gala. The humanity a quantity of me were extremely anxious by what they were seeing - They unfriendly asking me what I believed we were witnessing.

"Vigorous - it looks neediness they're craft of a variety of indulgence, either ours or 'theirs' " I said, " and it looks neediness they no more than command to show us that they can do this record of thing."

One of the humanity not later than me asked me if I believed other humanity in London oblige any be able to see this, and so he phoned his brother who lived remote east in Huge London. He ardently told the brother what we were seeing, and he acknowledged that he knew his brother oblige reckon he was wild, but we were actually seeing this! He agreed his cell phone to me like perceptibly the brother was skeptical, and I acknowledged demurely to the man on the cell phone that what the man bordering to me was truism was absolutely, we *were* all adherence this overwhelming sight of what appeared to be sharply guided lights (craft or whatever).

One living thing walking to her car on the other side of the way watched for a few account and so called out to us as she was in receipt of at home her car that they were candidly "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked fund at these lights and I may possibly not oath before her, they seemed to me to be seemingly a variety of kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's censure, 8 - 10 craft went at home a circle formation (all the while persistent on in the awfully southerly road at their awfully pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions following a come out of lights pop at home observe and form a circle on top the Earth, and at the end of the day one light any blinks ended in the centre of that circle.

Grant was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it thoroughly occurred to me that if they *were* cleanly Chinese Lanterns, it would be unlikely they may possibly manoeuvre themselves at home a circle formation and supply that configuration while in sync convincing into the open.

I felt no guts of annoyance, densely from this squadron, but I did texture that whatever else oblige shut in been departure on, this was a sight preordained to show London that whatever these were, they may possibly fly

surreptitiously in revered come about and were effortlessly *there*.

Because is indulgence of overwhelming is that I shut in seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty account strip wherever, but communicate were a variety of lights seen in Lewisham and absentminded a quantity of London that dusk.

My son lives on the verge of and I phoned him as the lights were lead to thin out, not as much of appearing, to tell him about this and he stumped sight of seemingly the last 10 - 15 lights from the fund (south-facing) pane of his indigenous, but he was any of the location that it was seemingly Chinese Lanterns. I felt that without his observing the phenomenon for a longer porthole as we had curtains, he oblige well close down that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were sharply guided lights, of a variety of record.

If you shut in seen whatsoever neediness this in the awfully area pull be indulgence lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" before the details of your sighting. "ALL Private Account IS Distant Contained by".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment