Wednesday 30 December 2009

Ufo Sighting In Camp Pendleton North

Ufo Sighting In Camp Pendleton North
UFO SIGHTING IN CAMP PENDLETON NORTH, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 22ND 2013 - A GREEN GLOWING CIGAR SHAPED OBJECT NOSE DIVED INTO THE PACIFIC OCEANI was driving from camp Pendleton outside of the basilone gate wgen I noticed a large, glowing, cylindrical object flying at about 50 knots and at a steep nosedive land into the water. It made barely any splash and no sound that I could hear. The object left a greenish luminescent trail behind it as it landed and glew for a few seconds in the water. I tried to see if it was just maybe a green light reflecting off of my windshield and maybe I was just seeing thi ngs but I could not recreate the sighting. I am not the only person to see the onject but others wish not to come forth2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment