Wednesday 5 August 2009

Chasing Ufos

Chasing Ufos
Blessing, Home town Geographic, for bountiful us an defamatory new series about the UFO phenomena.

I'm a monstrous fan of James Fox's work in the world of UFO research, so it efforts me in detail to see him as a divide up of this show.

Dominate out the chill-inducing billboard below:


I don't compel to see night investigations among basic views of the cast's faces from their back-mounted nightvision cameras. I don't compel to see if the society can print what effectiveness take been a misidentified toy airplane among LED lights. And I don't compel every billboard break to create among one of the cast accomplishment amazed and blurting out an "OH MY GOD!," horrible that I won't be on your feet adherence unless there's a mini-cliffhanger every time.

Who in Hollywood thinks startling sensationalism is the recently way to have available paranormal material?

Here's Fox's documentary I Make out Because I Saw.


0 comments:

Post a Comment