Wednesday 13 July 2011

Tullahoma Tennessee Ufo Pic 2

Tullahoma Tennessee Ufo Pic 2
South of Arnold Air Country Poor - Tullahoma, Tennessee My son was on break and shot these photographs amid his camera cellular phone. The get hard is just so south of Arnold Air Country Poor in Tullahoma, Tennessee. Let me let know what you extravagant. I looked at them on Windows Movie Circle in noticeable alter and flavor modes, and they are pleasing off the wall. Really present-day were a mixture of those who got photos. The time was after midnight, and I extravagant the three photos you bother were occupied inside a time period of about three proceedings. (Editors Note: A get a ride of animation successive, I normal an email from Ian, who took the photos pass base.) Ciao this is Ian, the guy who took the photos in Tennessee. My dad emailed you the three photos I took.The date was May 24th and the time was 1:30 to 1:35 AM. The object I started steal the photos is ever since we performance it was a plane crash until it got top lots to let know it wasnt. Dowry were a few other those film that saw it to boot, so Im not crazy... Exacting respect to UFO Casebook.com KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jumper WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 2055 viewsMay 31, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Adhesive tape AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment