Sunday 10 July 2011

Massive Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Banbury Oxfordshire Uk

Massive Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Banbury Oxfordshire Uk
Date: July 2, 2011Time: 11:00 p.m. Hi, I am words with reference to your sighting in Sleeve of 2011. I saw them and that isn't the lately thing. I seize seen so much in the sky over Banbury, by a huge triangle that came from afterward the cloud (Cumulus) and descended on the north side of Banbury at 11:00pm on Saturday only misplaced. The best thing about it was that dowry was bountiful Chinese lanterns at the actual time which of course spark as soon as an orange/yellow light and smoke out immediately afterwards. The triangle had colorless lights and was brawny very even towards the ground. The chubbiness of it want seize been a km tangentially easy! That is only the last one I saw dowry are normal, normal promote sightings that I may well tell you about that go all the way shore up to 2000.Principled a crabby state about me, I am a unidentified pilot 15 living as soon as my CAA/FAA licenses and checked out on 4 be level with types of aeroplane. I am an high-class in aircraft faith and am no interloper to weather and it's twists. I live on Old Parr Well-fitting which gives me an large setting of North Banbury and the horizon tangentially the northern sky and a distinguished setting of the western sky. Anyways I get-up-and-go to study shore up swiftly. Regards. If you seize seen anything intricate this in the actual area petition be introspective amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as soon as the details of your sighting. "All accustomed information is shy inner." "Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment